I love to watch my members evolve and grow, in life and in business! Jo joined the SMBN in 2019 when she was utilising her skills as a VA, but moving to Devon helped ignite her real passion as she and her daughter spent hours collecting shells from the beach!. Read all about Jo and visit her shop HERE
I am sure you will agree Jo’s collection and craft is truly stunning. Jo joined the SMBN to support what it stands for and help other single mums in business by joining our collaborative voice, and tomorrow she is being interviewed by ITV News as a result of trusting us, without panicking about ‘what was in it for her’. When a member is part of the SMBN she will always benefit when the opportunity arises.
Jo is also currently running a GoFundMe campaign to try and help her Dad who has been diagnosed with colorectal cancer and has been fighting various treatments since 2018. A drug called Avastin could help him but it isn’t provided for on the NHS, so her family are asking for any donations to help him get it privately – here is the campaign page https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-martin-with-cancer-treatment
- Welcome New Member – Carmen Romero, Founder and Director – Impact Creation Lab Ltd
- SMBN Webinar – Benefits, Minimum Income Floor, MLM, Business, Flexible Working Agencies, Wellbeing, Finance, Support. – AUDIO only for privacy of attendees.
- Welcome New SMBN Member – Danielle Baron – Integrative Therapist | Life/Career Coach | Experienced Teacher and AHT 10+ Years | 11 + Entrance Exam Tutor | Seen in Daily Mail, Prima, Grammar School Insider, Brainz Magazine… and there’s more!
- Right darlings! The Gov have just made a ‘bit’ of a ‘massive’ poop in judging you instead of tackling the root cause and keeping you safe in the interim, so, let me see what I can do to help… Webinar/ Workshop – Breaking Free from Benefits – Flexible Working and Self-Employment – Free of Charge – all welcome regardless of reason for needing support.
- Single Mums Business Magazine Autumn Edition 2022 OUT NOW