I love to watch my members evolve and grow, in life and in business! Jo joined the SMBN in 2019 when she was utilising her skills as a VA, but moving to Devon helped ignite her real passion as she and her daughter spent hours collecting shells from the beach!. Read all about Jo and visit her shop HERE
I am sure you will agree Jo’s collection and craft is truly stunning. Jo joined the SMBN to support what it stands for and help other single mums in business by joining our collaborative voice, and tomorrow she is being interviewed by ITV News as a result of trusting us, without panicking about ‘what was in it for her’. When a member is part of the SMBN she will always benefit when the opportunity arises.
Jo is also currently running a GoFundMe campaign to try and help her Dad who has been diagnosed with colorectal cancer and has been fighting various treatments since 2018. A drug called Avastin could help him but it isn’t provided for on the NHS, so her family are asking for any donations to help him get it privately – here is the campaign page https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-martin-with-cancer-treatment
- Have you heard the news? Meet the Partners! Laura Callahan and Nehaya Zitawi!
- Welcome New Member, Crystal Gregory. Leadership Coach and Business Consultant – GEC Coaching
- Welcome New Member – Nicola Booth, Founder, Director, and Chair of Trustees – Single Parents Support and Advice Services aka SPSAS
- Look at this amazing woman! Welcome New Member Natasha-Dawn Ni Leighn [aka Ash] Founder of Dandelion Weatherstone: VEGAN, ANTIBACTERIAL AND FUNKY C-SECTION KNICKERS…
- Wow – my mind is blown! Welcome New Member Donna Easton – Joyologist and Founder of LifeShine! You have to see her website…