Nina and I met on Linkedin and I am very pleased to welcome her to our national network of Single Mums in Business. I am so proud of the Calibre of women who are joining the network to not only help themselves, but help each other. Here’s what Nina says;
Author of “Journey into Parenting”, a book and online course to help you to prepare for the adventure of parenting. Take some time out to gently prepare for your new life. You will have the opportunity to:
– learn how to bond with your newborn and create the right environment for them, in line with the latest neuroscientific discoveries.
– plan the right strategies to support yourself through this time of adjustment.
– create a joyful bond with your child.
– learn how to integrate your child into your life and work.
– deepen your relationship with your partner, sharing your hopes, dreams and fears about what is ahead.
With a background in travelling circus Nina has found was to creatively integrate her life as a single mum into her artistic career.
You can connect with Nina on FB via https://www.facebook.com/Flipturn-Bristol
Nina’s website: https://flipturn.org.uk/
and on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nina-bambrey-708a3b14/
Members enjoy exposure to their business with every visit to the SMBN and associated PR. Please don’t hesitate to join us if you are a Single Mum working hard to pay the bills alone, we are here to help you. You do not have to be a single mum to join, we have friends of the SMBN too. Every time a new member joins she is not only helping herself but helping every other member and friend of the SMBN, we welcome you x
I have no doubt of the calibre of Single Mums in the UK and the SMBN is here to ensure that these ladies get the recognition and exposure they deserve, and the best possible opportunity to succeed in enjoying their families and achieving financial freedom.